4.26.2011

Passion turned to Hate.

I'm trying to understand why I list in this word, I was blind, I just couldn't see the signes caught in your web of lies. It's too dark to sleep, too late to pray, too hard to reach, too much to save. You were once a friend to me, know you're my enemy, passion turns to hate, and you make worth fighting for, I'll rewrite history and you'll not exist to me, on the day you crossed the line I found out love is war. Life goes by faster lighting strikes.Crashes before you can say goodbye. It's too scared to run, too proud to hide, too far to fall,  too high too climb.
I laid down my defenses, I opened up the door, I gave you what you wanted, I couldn't give you more, and I gave you is everything, you say it's all or nothing, To you it's JUST A GAME. A game that you never losing.

I WILL REWRITE HISTORY AND YOU'LL NOT EXIST TO ME.