when I look at you I can see the sadness in your eyes, in these deseperate times we get pushed and shoved from every side. I can't love you if you won't let me can't touch me if you don't try, I can feel you, I know that you're ready to take it from another side. Love will keep us alive let's make the moment right IT'S NOW OR NEVER, even the darkest night will shine forever. When you walk away there's an empty feeling in my mind as the days go by we get caught up in our separated lives. If you need me, you know that I'll come running right to you, just give me sign I won't leave you , we'll make it together and take ot to the end of the time. I've got a lot of love to show you you know that I'd never control you, I only want to be by your side.
I can't love you if you won't let me can't touch me if you don't try, I can feel you, I know that you're ready to take it from another side. Love will keep us alive, let's make the moment right. Is now or never.
